Thursday, September 15, 2011

NYC 2011

I spent Labor Day weekend in New York City visiting one of my best friends and college roommate, Bethany Griffith (www.bethanygriffithnews.blogspot.com). We did everything imaginable in the city, but the best part was getting to spend quality time with her. It's hard to believe that we've been friends for over 10 years now!
Central Park
Brooklyn Bridge Park
Cafe Lalo
Cafe Lalo could be named one of my favorite spots in the Upper West Side. This quaint little cafe stars in the hit movie,You've Got Mail starring Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks.

Times Square

 Alice's Tea Cup is an adorable tea room decorated in an Alice in Wonderland theme where they serve tea and scones. Let's just say that 99% occupancy were women!

Bethany, being the amazing friend that she is, also treated me to Sister Act on Broadway for my birthday. Though we were a little late because I was telling time on Central Standard Time!
We had many more wonderful experiences, but that's for another time...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing trip!! I love that you went to Cafe Lalo. There is nothing better than some You've Got Mail. You look too cute in all the pictures. Love all those fabulous outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see pics of my gorgeous sister!!! Glad you had a chance to go again. Love you, Heather!

    ReplyDelete