Monday, April 11, 2011

Expressions of Glory

I love watching musicians perform with every instinct and talent given by God as if they are performing for an audience of one or no audience at all....It resonates with my passion for writing. When God inspires, it's supernatural. I'm always surprised by what comes out. I can't conjure it on my own and I have to be open to his leading and go with it. It is as prayerful and meditative as it is creative.God is the source of talent and inspiration, and I the conduit. The words flow and worship is expressed as I tirelessly tweak every sentence. Time flies and my soul is never as full as when I am writing for His glory. I am only thinking of Him.

Like a musician playing his instrument with every instinct and talent given by God....as I am when I write for His glory. Maybe that is why I appreciate music so much. It is an artistic expression of God through a man...part of His glory and creativity revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment