Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No Frills

I will simply submit the highlights this week for the sake of time. We are at that point in the semester when everything seems due at once. On top of that, my job situation is everything but dependable at the moment. In spite of the swirling chaos around me though, I feel an overwhelming peace that God is in control. There is always enough grace to sustain me in the present moment. My imagination is what gets me into trouble sometimes!

Anyways, here goes some highlights from my week:



Helmet fun with my two year old class at NW Bible Church! This little boy was insistent that I wear this helmet while we worked on crafts together! I couldn't resist! Looks like we are ready to ride! Vrrrm...Vrrrm!!!




This is where I camped out all weekend working on a research paper for one of my biblical counseling courses. It was grueling, but we made sure to take a few good study breaks! My roommate and I checked out so many library books, a classmate called and ask to borrow some. Apparently, we took most of the books on developmental theories!


Friday night we "breaked" for a pumpkin party with friends! The party was hosted by Laura and Katherine, two of the most hospitable gals I know! They planned for marsh mellow roasting and pumpkin carving too, but we were all too engrossed in conversation and making s'mores! The pumpkins came home un-carved.

1 comment:

  1. Sister, I am praying for you as your class load seems a bit harry. I love you and can't wait to see you at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete