Friday, September 18, 2009

Re-connecting


Yay for connecting with old friends and new ones!

Liz is an old kindred spirit from my college days in Campus Outreach. I haven't seen her since she got married five years ago, but we've kept up with each other through newsletters and Christmas cards. Her and her husband, Jeremy, have spent the past five years in Austin where he is finishing up his PhD in Sociology.
I got a surprise email from her the other day saying she was in Dallas for the week and wanted to get together. I was so excited, I could hardly contain myself! As you might imagine, there was much to catch up on! Not to mention, this was my first time meeting little Annie, the newest addition to their household!

Isn't she a doll?!

1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet, Heather! We had fun seeing you today, too. I hope you come to love Texas as much as we have. xoxo

    ReplyDelete